preoperative evaluation and instruction
May not be performed sooner than 14 days before the operation.
Take the evaluation report with you on the day of your operation.
Please note, that patients with an incomplete preoperative evaluation cannot be operated.
- Blood count
- Glycemic index
- QUICK /INR/, APTT
Instruction prior your operation:
- Do not eat, drink or smoke after midnight on the day of the operation
- The patient may not taky any edication containing ACETYLSALICYLID ACID (Acylpyrin, Alnagon, Aspro, Acylkoffin, etc.) one month before the surgery. Further on enzyme drugs as Wobenzym, Phlogenzym and others are not suitable.
- The patient may not have any viral infection or disease, nor may he be in recovery. The operation may only be performed on a healthy patient. The patient may not have a cold or suffer from a supparating rash, herpes, etc. A 2 to 3 week recovery period is necessary after undergoing a febrile disease.
- We recommend patients at risk to discontinue hormonal contraception 2 months before the operation.
What should you take with you on the day of your operation:
- Pre-op evaluation
- Regularly used medication. The morning dose can be washed down with a small amount of water.
- Items of daily use - slippers, toothbrush, tooth-paste,...
- A copy of the made down payment and the balance of the sum (cash or credit card with a sufficient daily limit). Sufficient cash for the purchase of elastic underwear.